Tuesday, June 19, 2012


My first novella under my erotica penname is now live on Amazon and available free through Prime! Check it out Estelle Mars for my more racier books!

My Summer Marriage
When Hayley Martin sneaks away from her secret life as a world renowned submissive erotica author, her life changes forever.

Hollywood’s A-lister Dillon McGraw hides his true self as a Dominant.

When these two find themselves together on a private beach, will they give into their natural desires? After a night of drinking, they get more than they bargained for.

Can an accidental marriage fix or break these two when they barely remember who they really are?

 
 
Amazon 
 
Free on Amazon Prime!
 
Follow @Estelle_Mars on twitter for more up to date on my publishing as well as @M_A_Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment